Times starting from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM for 18 Holes.
Tee Times starting from 7:00 PM to 2:45 PM for 9 Holes. And after High Schools have tee’d off.
All public playing golfers must be off the course by 3 PM.
- Guests must sign in and pay the greens fee at the Pro Shop before going to the 1st tee. No guest play is allowed if the Clubhouse is not open and greens fees have not been paid. Guest tickets must be displayed at all times.
- All golfers must sign in before going to first tee.
- Each player must have his/her own bag and clubs and must display his/her membership tag or guest tag.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the golf course at any time.
- All play will start from the first tee only, unless authorization given by Club Manager/Pro.
- Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays: singles and twosomes cannot go out before noon without permission of Club Professional
- Men: Shirts with collars and sleeves, slacks, and golf shorts up to 6 inches above the knees. Attire that is NOT acceptable includes tee shirts, tank tops, fish-net tops, cut-offs, sweat pants, blue jeans, tennis shorts, swimwear, and athletic shorts.
- Women: Slacks, golf shorts up to 6 inches above the knees, skirts, dresses, and golf shirts. Attire that is NOT acceptable includes halter tops, tank tops